Monday, March 2, 2009

Beautiful People Living Beautiful Lives

I may be the last person I know who bikes in Oregon to join OBRA Chat, but just in case you missed Rick E Martin’s public notice there on Friday, I want to include it here.

"Here's something funny for you all....it's been 22 years with no 
car....commuting, racing, epic rides ect. 
I went out and got myself a car, haven't ridden my bike since the 
september bta commute, gained 50 lbs. Few people have hardly recognized 
me, and well, I'm done! Burnt out, I can't even get myself back on the 
bike. 
Money is tight and well my wife and I are buying a farm in the molalla 
area and we're going to do some organic farming and build a cyclocross 
course for some people to come out and enjoy, train, eat good food and 
pretty much...chill out. 
I will go back to doing my long epic mtn. Bike rides. (Oakridge here I 
come!) 
I have hair on my legs again and it's awesome! 
It's was fun while it lasted! 
So no.....raam will have to happen in another life."

No comments: